Carpinteria Valley Economy
Carpinteria’s thriving business community, proximity to strategic business centers and ideal seaside location make our town the perfect place to mix business and pleasure. With a strong, established economy consisting of medical devices, hi-tech, light manufacturing, and tourism, it is no surprise that we are home to some of Santa Barbara County’s largest and most successful companies.
Business benefits of the Carpinteria community include…
- Direct access to major labor markets.
Carpinteria lies on the border of California’s most dynamic counties, Santa Barbara and Ventura. This allows for easy access to the diverse labor markets of Goleta, Santa Barbara, Carpinteria, Ventura, Oxnard, Camarillo, and Thousand Oaks
- Top employers include Procore, Nusil, Agilent, Linkedin, Gigavac, AGIA, etc.
- Access to higher education resources.
The University of California at Santa Barbara, Westmont College, Antioch University, California State College at Channel Islands, and Santa Barbara City College are all in close proximity
- Adjacent to Highway 101, one of California’s largest transportation routes
- Proximity to major business centers.
Carpinteria is only 12 miles from Santa Barbara, 20 miles from Ventura, and 80 miles from Los Angeles
- Nearby Santa Barbara Airport served by Alaska, American, and United Airlines
- Wide range of housing opportunities.
From the suburban residential developments of Carpinteria, Goleta, Santa Barbara, and Ventura to the homes and estates of Montecito, Santa Barbara and the Carpinteria foothills